Monday, November 3, 2008

Final Vote Projection for 2008

Well, we are now down to the final day of the 2008 campaign. The presidential races in the states of Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania has tightened. Virginia, Pennsylvania and Colorado still show Obama with leads. McCain can not win without winning two of these states (and he must also win Florida, Ohio, Missouri, North Carolina. Florida and Ohio are projected to be barely Obama, however today's polls show the race tied. The projection formula shows North Carolina and Missouri as tossups. If I have to pick a winner I would say North Carolina goes to Obama and Missouri to McCain.
The final Vote Projections 2008 projections are as follows:

PRESIDENT (EVs): OBAMA 338, MCCAIN 174, TOSSUP 26


2008 SENATE PROJECTION: DEM 56 +7, REP 42 -7, IND 2 +0

2008 HOUSE PROJECTION: DEM 250 +14, REP 180 -19, TOSSUPS 5



2008 GOVERNOR PROJECTION: DEM 31 +1, REP 19 -1

Join me on election night as I update the map with actual results as they come in.

No comments: